Today I ask you

Tuesday, November 6, 2007


Works for me Wednesday over at Rocks In My Dryer is having a backwards day. Instead of me telling you what works for me, I am asking you for some help.

As you can tell with this blog I am trying to help us work towards becoming the woman of God we were meant to be; the mothering God's way and being the wife that is all God wanted. Some of you may have read From My Heart in my other blog, this blog is a result of that burden.

I do not claim to have the answers, but I will work on getting them if I do not. Believing the older Christian women are to teach the younger, as in Titus 3:5, I am trying to fulfill this command.

I need some basis to go with and want to ask you what questions you have, problems you have or concerns in life as a mother and wife. Read Titus 3:5 on the sidebar, what are the things that give you the most trouble in doing? (There are 7 listed) Are there any other questions about family, womanhood, being a wife that you have?

You may answer anonymous if you want, I am looking for help as to what problems, questions or struggles you are having.

Thank you!

For more normal Works For Me questions go back to Rocks In My Dryer!

2 comments:

TexasTanya said...

God has been working on me the past week or so about easing up on my children - allowing them to act like children and letting me know that some behavior is just them being kids, not necessarily them misbehaving.
Writing this makes me sound like a tyrant, I don't think I am, but I know there are days when I expect too much of the boys and end up getting frustrated...

Peggie said...

I know where you are coming from on this one. I was always at the kids it seemed and then realized kids are kids. Our world does not allow them to be kids anymore. It seems they always are expected to do and be little grown-ups. I am glad you are seeing this. It was so hard for me, I wanted the quiet at times, or the job done as I expected.

I know you are not tyrant, but a mom. Kids, especially boys, can frustrate with their weird sense of humor and their activity.

Thank you for responding with a comment. I do appreciate it.
Peggie (in Texas too!)

Email Me