Happy Valentines Day!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I hope you are having a great day! While I know that valentine's day is not the same as your anniversary or birthday, it is a special day to honor those you love, especially your spouse.
Today, I am thinking about how blessed I am to have the man I have in my life. He is my love, my best friend and my blessing.
Today, I am thinking about what an honor it is to be his wife and to be the helper God made for him.
Today, I am thanking God for this privilege.
Today, I am praying I can be all I am to be that he may be all he is to be.
Today, I am also thanking God for the 8 children we have together, their spouses and the 18+ grandchildren. (+ because there is another one on the way!)(scroll down the link).
Today I am thanking God for my readers. I am so glad for each and every one of you!
Happy Valentine's Day Y'all!

0 comments:

Email Me