Life's little messes

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kids sure can make a mess. A really messy mess. A really cute messy mess!

It takes a lot of patience to let them learn things for themselves, but it is something that is needed. So many times parents do not want them to make a mess and as a result do not let them learn.

I finally got some of my pictures back from my computer melt down two weeks ago and would like to share three grandkids whose mommy's let them learn by making a mess!


This is Chris helping make a cake for his mother. He is doing quite a good job I think, even tasting it to be sure that it is going to be good!

This is Scout. Scout loves to do things for herself, including eat spaghetti. Below is Lexi, also eating her spaghetti.


Aren't they the cutest???

I decided to make this post part of the Natural Mommy's Meet and Greet. So go there to see more cute pictures (Some are even of my granddaughter!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Email Me