A Free Gift

Thursday, March 20, 2008


This is not only Frugal Friday, but it is Good Friday also. I wonder what this holiday is to you. I want to share what it means to me.

Christ came to earth as a baby and lived for 33 years among His people. He was Jewish, He came for the Jews. He was rejected by them. Crucified by them. But it was all in God's wonderful plan. Christ died for us. He died for me. He died for you. Scripture says that if we believe Christ died, was buried and rose again on the third day we can have eternal life.

Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures. 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
This is how we can be assured of Heaven.

It is free.

Talk about a frugal find! FREE!

He is offering you the best find. It cost Him everything, but it is a gift to us. Easter is a time to celebrate that gift.




For more Frugal finds go to Biblical Womanhood.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck with your move. I hope you find everything that you want!

God bless-
Amanda
http://iammommy.typepad.com/

Email Me