Wedding, Branson and great fun!

Monday, March 10, 2008


Last weekend my husband, mom and I traveled from Texas to Missouri for the wedding of my niece. Becca was such a pretty bride and I wanted to share a few pictures with you.



They were married on Feb. 29 and had a really nice wedding.

I had never been to MO before and this was a real treat. On Saturday my brother took us to do some sight seeing as well as to enjoy a meal at a famous restaurant and see a show in Branson.

If you ever get to go to that area, check out Lambert's Restaurant. You will have a dinning experience like you have never had before. Be ready to catch your rolls, eat all you want, drink all you want (non-alcoholic!) and not spend a whole lot of money. Check out their website!

Branson is a great place as well. We went to see Pierced Arrow and if you want great laughs, good music and some good patriotism check out their site as well. The comedian Jarrett Dougherty is one of the funniest and versatile guys I have seen. If you can't go, get his CD and enjoy!

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

:]

I live near Kansas City but I've never been to Branson. It looks like such a wonderful wedding. Glad you had such a good time!

Heather said...

What a beautiful bride! I love weddings. They're so sweet. Sounds like you had a real nice time. Good for you!
Heather

Email Me